June 18, 2009
Your mother knows very little about Macintosh products and related services
This is a list of Macintosh your mom jokes that I made eight years ago and never put anywhere. I think the world is ready now.
- Your mother thinks that slot loading iMacs have Mezzanine ports.
- I have noted on numerous occasions that your mother doesn't use
option L when writing long lines of AppleScript.
- Your mother once confided in me that she has tried to install OS
9 on a 68k Macintosh.
- Many people of reputable stature have told me that your mother bought
more than seventy-two megs of ram for her 61xx Performa.
- I have serious doubts as to whether your mother knows the difference
between Sawtooth and Yosemite motherboard designs.
- When porting a major game to OS X, your mother was caught making
calls to Game Sprockets.
- Your mother bought O'Reilly's Missing Manual for iMovie.
- I couldn't help but notice that your mother has her Help balloons
- I feel it's important that you know that your mother insists that
Sherlock was part of OS 7.6.
- Your mother thinks that the Newton is a new unit of measurement
Posted by Will at June 18, 2009 1:19 PM
These would play really good on twitter.
Posted by: Casimir at June 19, 2009 12:16 PM