« I don't want to say the Times is damning Ford with faint praise... | Main | Everyone mourns differently »

January 5, 2007

Mini Comment Roundup

A new commenter has set the new record for most comments in the smallest amount of time. So I wanted to do a special mini comment roundup for the Club's newest friend, Tony Suriani.

He started off at 01:28 AM commenting on the old praying for the pope post:

Hey Valentina, we have the same last name......Cool?!?!
Posted by: TONY SURIANI at January 5, 2007 01:28 AM

I won't include Valentina's comments here, you can read them for yourself, but they were basically an angry rant against Christianity, and I'm fairly certain Valentina hasn't and won't ever come back to check on people who commented after her. So I apologize, Tony. Hopefully you'll find some other way to find your long lost relative.

Two minutes later, Tony's back for more:

Might as well plug my buisness while im here:
ANTONIO'S PIZZA & ITALIAN RESTAURANT
724 South Federal Highway
Dania Beach, FL 33004
954-923-5151
The best food in the world!!!!!!!!1

Posted by: ToNy SuRiAni at January 5, 2007 01:30 AM

Note the alternate capitalization of his name this time. At this point, Tony did what very few people who just drop into the site for a comment or two do, which is look at other posts. Three minutes later he commented on the post about Ford's obit in the Times:

Dont really understand that question, or sorry, comment.

Posted by: TONY SURIANI at January 5, 2007 01:33 AM

He may be replying to the original post, but I think he's replying to Eddie's comment about Ford having to fill Spiro's shoes. I usually don't explain other people's comments to people, but I'll make an exception just this once. You see Tony, Spiro Agnew was Ford's predecessor as Vice President. That's pretty much all you need to know. Also note that Tony's back to his all caps style on his name.

Two minutes later, he digs up this post about a dream I had in high school:

Oooffff, That was REALLY stupid.

Posted by: TONY SURIANI at January 5, 2007 01:35 AM

Ouch, Tony, it was just a dream I had in high school, cut me some slack. So, that's all from Tony for now. Hopefully he won't be like his cousin Valentina and come back and comment some more.

Posted by Will at January 5, 2007 1:45 PM

Comments

oh my gosh i cant believe that minister thought seth wrote the comment about the pope! someone should school him on how the comment and author order works. i guess it's a little late now.

wow, berkowitz, an anglican baptist.

Posted by: sumosita at January 5, 2007 3:29 PM