January 14, 2007
If you wanted to know what search terms and posts were most popular in 2006, this is the post for you
The top post of the year goes to the one about Ashlee Simpson with the Cheaper By the Dozen 2 one a distant second. People who went to the first one were probably just looking for before/after pictures of Ashlee, I'll be damned if I can figure out why people were searching for a smarmy looking picture of Steve Martin.
Least popular post goes to:
A list of things that people seem to find hilarious, but I either never did or have gotten sick of for various reasons. I was always pretty sure no one cared what I found funny, but now I know it for a fact.
Now here are the top eight search terms for last year. My comments to the people searching for those things follow.
1. minnie mouse porn -- Good god, this is the number one search term for my site, and I'm at the top of the list on google. I don't mind you searching for porn, but try to keep it to porn that might possibly exist.
2. diogenes club -- Sadly, I'm #4 on google for this one. #1-#3 actually talk about Diogenes Club, the cheaters.
3. will carlough -- I used to have #1 on google for this, now it's been usurped by my myspace page. I'm not sure how I feel about that.
4. margaret cho sucks -- My post about Margaret Cho sucking was on of the first ones I ever wrote, I'm not even sure why I was mad at her anymore.
5. at june 17 2005 -- What happened on June 17, 2005 and what's it got to do with me? Seriously.
6. green leotards -- People need their green leotards, I guess.
7. ashlee simpson -- I should probably just give people what they want and make this an Ashlee Simpson fan site.
8. karate jokes -- Man, I'm only #10 on google for this one. I've got to come up with some more karate jokes. Or I'll just type karate jokes a bunch of times here. Karate jokes are karate jokes and there was this one karate joke that was a karate joke. Karate jokes.
There are a lot of terms that only got a few people here that are worth noting:
why is wario mean to mario, 1 person -- Because Mario picked on him when they were younger. Mario started it, look it up if you don't believe me.
jason statham and hotels in kent he stays at, 2 people -- You are creepy and you have bad taste in people to stalk.
you are a idiot, 2 people -- No, you are a idiot.
fuck club, 3 people -- I wouldn't let you in, even if this were one. Which it might be, you'll never know.
Hoo. It was a heck of a year. More as it comes. Oh yeah, and karate jokes.
Posted by Will at January 14, 2007 12:17 AM
In keeping with the Ashlee Simpson theme:
Dude, I heard this morning on the radio that "Ashlee Simpson has a screaming new nose." Don't know if that's new info or old, since Houston has a habit of being waaaaay behind everyone else...
Posted by: Dianne at January 26, 2007 8:50 AM
That happened a while ago, sorry Dianne. Unless she's gotten another nose job since the one I heard about. Or the nose can actually scream, that'd be pretty neat.
Posted by: Will at January 26, 2007 8:49 PM
Like I said, way behind... Thank God for satellite radio, or I swear we'd be getting "new" music which actually hit the charts in the 70s. (I heard about Ashlee on free radio.)
Posted by: dianne at January 30, 2007 1:30 PM