« I talk to dead people | Main | Ashlee Simpson's new album is called "I am me" »

October 10, 2005

Your daily dose of Insane Clown Posse message board postings

truejuggatlous1717 is concerned that there aren't any true juggalos anymore.

Fuck Your Broken Heart then ponders if there is such a thing as a true juggalo. Gh0st Tahmer then accuses Ill Pee In Your Butt of being a juggalo (a true one, presumably) and Nosferatu feels one or more of them at one point. And there's an animated dick kicking around in there that I don't understand.

You can continue the discussion there or at my Insane Clown Posse Fans Yahoo Group

Update: For some reason, they took it off their site. This is my own cache of the google cache.

Update 2: Sadly, truejuggatlous1717's thoughts on the lack of true juggalos are lost into the ether forever.

Posted by Will at October 10, 2005 7:00 PM

Comments

Will, I loved your rap
It's so good ICP wants you to join their posse.
You would be a great juggalo.

Posted by: Sue at October 16, 2005 7:25 PM

Please rate me in this picture. Juggaloooos, where you at?????

Posted by: John B at December 20, 2005 3:23 PM

Of Course There R True Los N Lettes Out Their....i Mean Their Is Tons Of Juggahos But The True Juggalos R Easy 2 Spot They Have Love 4 The Fam No Matter Wut N They Kno Their Psychopathic Shit Mmfcl Ninjas

Posted by: majick_ninjette at March 13, 2006 11:27 PM

I need some info on this CD thats supposed to come out

Posted by: Fatty Fat Fat at November 2, 2006 4:23 AM

Hey guys, I got a question. I'm not sure I'm doing something correctly. Well, you know how ICP puts new songs out on their site you can download and listen to for free? How do you go about actually 'downloading' them and putting them on the computer. I've probably sat here for about thirty minutes trying to figure it out. If you have and hints or solutions please email it to me at ScionofDarkness23@yahoo.com.
Paul

Posted by: Paul Mikewski at December 7, 2006 9:19 PM

yo whats up juggalos we will never die alone :P i hope i see one of u at next years hollowicked MCL NINJAS!!1

Posted by: mexicanjuggalo at December 8, 2006 9:02 PM

i love your music.But the song that i like the most is "Fuck the World".It is so cool.And my older siblings got me hooked on your music.

Posted by: patricia at March 7, 2007 11:09 AM

HOT SHOW!!! Monday, May 14th, 6pm... Chameleon Club - Lancaster, PA.... 7th Layer on stage & many more! If you like ICP then U will LOVE 7th Layer! $10 tickets - call (717) 303-8988 for ticket info. Ask about the 7th Layer Scavenger Hunt day of show!!! See all you Juggalos & juggalettes there!!!!

Posted by: HollyWood at May 12, 2007 6:32 PM

ICP SUCKS!
JUGGALOS CAN KISS MY ASS YOU GUYS ARE FAT FAGGOTS WHO WORSHIP SOME FUCKING CLOWN THAT PROBALY MADE BALLOON ANIMALS FOR YOU AT YOUR 5th BIRTHDAY PARTY!
GROW THE FUCK UP AND STOP ACTING LIKE YOUR ALL THAT AND A BAG OF FUCKING CHIPS! JUST BECAUSE YOU PUT FUCKING JIZZ ON YOUR FACE AND OUTLINE YOUR EYES IN COAL DOESNT MEAN YOUR THE SHIT SO SHUT UP YOU ASSHOLE.

IMMIGRANT
CRAP
PILES

Posted by: joesy at February 3, 2008 12:01 AM

ICP SUCKS!

IMMIGRANT
CRAP
PILES

Posted by: joesy at February 3, 2008 12:01 AM

Tsk, tsk! Do you kiss your Mama with that mouth?

Posted by: dianne at February 11, 2008 1:26 PM