« Quoth batfan417... | Main | And people say I haven't done anything with my life »

June 16, 2005

Thecorpse.com strikes back

After my reverse sonnage, thecorpse.com found my summary of the event and posted in the comments, which you can see here down at the bottom, but to save you the trouble of clicking the link, it goes something like this:

RED HEADED FAGS FEAR ME
Posted by: HEAT at June 16, 2005 10:27 PM

I think this is the guy who made the comment, judging by the vaguely similar username and his penchant for all caps. If that's the case, you can check out his seizure inducing website and read his post about how he sympathizes with R. Kelly.

I could go on, but you know, it's too easy to make fun of thecorpse.com It's just too damn easy. It was fun that first time, but doing it again would be like punching a sleeping toddler in the nuts. The good people at somethingawful have done a more than ample job of making fun of the site if you really need a thecorpse.com fix.

In the time it took me to write this up, another corpse.com'er found the site and posted a much friendlier comment. I think we've all learned a lesson here. And the lesson is, I don't know, be yourself.

Update: You can now read their thoughts on my thoughts on the matter. They've also been making themselves heard in the the comments of this post and the original one. I've deleted one, by 'white devil' who just copy and pasted 'FAG FAGGOT' a hundred times, but I'll leave the rest in the interest of open discourse, as long as they use more than two words and a couple lowercase letters.

Posted by Will at June 16, 2005 10:45 PM

Comments

hahahah@heats website, classic.

Posted by: Richard Benson at June 17, 2005 3:37 AM

also, jesus christ how did you find heats website and the something awful sonnage, my guess is you spent alot of time getting to know us and loving our minorities, gays, bitches and nigger jokes...and why so serious? us red heads got to stick together :(

Posted by: Richard Benson at June 17, 2005 3:40 AM

SUP WILLIAM, IT WASNT ME WHO SAID YOU GUYS ARE QUEER, I THINK YOU AND YOUR HIGH ROLLERS SHOULD JOIN THE SITE TO BE FATHER FIGURES TO YOUNG DANISH HOODLUMS AND AMERICAN VANDALS

THANX IN ADVANCE

Posted by: THEREALHEAT at June 17, 2005 3:43 AM

fine, i'll say it. these guys are queer.

Posted by: Richard Benson at June 17, 2005 5:00 AM

i dont think anyone gets thecorpse.. we make fun of ourselves. somethingawful obviously didnt get the point. neither did you.

Posted by: kyle at June 17, 2005 11:10 AM

hey will....i like the picture of the guy that they think you look like...these guys are wicked hilarious
i could kick their asses though...are they foreigners?
i love you...alot,
jon

Posted by: togo at June 17, 2005 8:22 PM

look dickless, if we want any shit from you we'll squeeze your fuckin head. we fucked with you, you obviously are a pussy, if i had my way id rip all you honkeys heads off an shit down your neck. Take your ass back to england faggot. peace

Posted by: sicka at November 22, 2005 4:46 AM

that was old as hell, i drink to much, i think i was in jail all of last july. my apologies nigger, wont happen again

Posted by: Anonymous at November 22, 2005 4:48 AM